Thursday, July 23, 2015

~Bad Girl Blues~

 I may or may not be breaking several laws here but the cops seem to be busy somewhere else so to hell with it *sips her brandy and settles onto the warm hood*  So the newest jeans from Blueberry make me a bit sassy but that is ok with me, at least now i have an excuse.  I feel like I'm straight out of a biker bar up the road all tatt'd up with the newest Speakeasy creation and the sexy lil top from Addams.  Come on coppers try and catch me!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  {AIMI} HD Layla Almond - NEW
Hair:  CATWA HAIR Lazy V2 - NEW
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Elegant1

~Outfit~
Addams // Sirena Top - NEW @ Kustom9
Blueberry - Rica - Skinny Jeans - NEW
[Gos] Triumph Boots - Male - Worn

~Accessories~
{ Speakeasy } Cursive Tattoo FRESH - NEW @ The End

~Pose~
oOo Studio Spirit Three & Glass - NEW @ The Men's Dept


No comments:

Post a Comment