Friday, July 24, 2015

~The Tourist~


I received a blogger pack from Essences the other day that was for OMEGA appliers as well as one labeled LOGO.  It took a bit of reading a research and I released oh my its a mesh head.  Well they generally aren't my thing but I like to try them on anyways.  Boy was I surprised, there were three to pick from and I just felt like they were softer and less angry looking than some of the other.  Don't get me wrong I love a bish face but this one is not quite childish or grown so it took me a bit but I ended up with two :P  Alex is currently the only one that works with the Essences applier, but I did read that the others were hopefully in the works.  The HUD ♥ have I mentioned the HUD!!  There are a ton of eye colors and, lash lengths and shadows and nose shapes.  The one unique thing I loved was the fact that it comes with 12 facial expressions, anddddddd you can interchange the eye expression from one of the twelve with the mouth from another.  So you really have lots of face expressions to work with.  I'm not gonna do the math lol.

I also wanted to do one last post for The Wizarding Faire so grabbed up the Spellbound hair I've been waiting to find the perfect outfit for and off I went for some touring and snapshots with my Polaroid from BUC at the Men's Dept this round.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:    Essences [Kendra] Pale 01 OMEGA Applier - NEW
+Spellbound+ Wednesday + Hat - NEW @ The Wizarding Faire 
LOGO Alex v2 Mesh Head - NEW
 Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Elegant1

~Outfit~
Eaters Coma - Dress w/ waist tied shirt / White - NEW @ The Season's Story
[Deadwool] Trauermarsch Boots - (periwinkle)
 
~Accessories~
[BUC] Polaroid Snap (ANIMATED) - NEW @ The Men's Dept
[BUC] Zante Polaroid Camera (ANIMATED) - NEW @ The Men's Dept
Kibitz - coin necklace - obsidian
Kibitz - Quartz A necklace - obsidian
Kibitz - Quartz B necklace - obsidian
Kibitz - Stretch choker - black COMMON 


No comments:

Post a Comment