Sunday, July 19, 2015

~Gotta Go!~



Kustom9 completely broke the bank for me this round!!!   The Bueno outfit fits perfectly as usually and you have all kinds of choice for the tops: solids, prints, and fonts.  It makes you feel all girly and cute which is always good.  I slid into Livalle's lovely little slippers that is coming out this week at My Attic and I was off exploring, and my feet won't be tired.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  DeeTaleZ - Miranda blond Mixedtype - NEW
Hair:  .LeLutka.Dakota - NEW @ HAIR FAIR
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam 

~Outfit~
Bueno- Ava Outfit - Lara -Flor - NEW @ Kustom9
{Livalle} Rosetta -Ballet Flats- Pink - NEW @ My Attic

~Accessories~
-ATTIC- Chainsey Backpack White - NEW @ The Men's Dept

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Definite 8 - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment