Thursday, September 10, 2015

~But I Like It~


Firstly I must inform everyone that the Body Mod Expo will be opening up this weekend.  It is one of my most anticipated events because I just adore all the little accessories that can be found.  So be ready for that on the 12th.  If you happen to be looking for something before then I suggest anyBody...Bossie has some amazingly sexy little number available, I felt like a boobie moment so I chose the high waist panties but there is a bodysuit that is just gorgeous.  White Widow has also out done herself again with this body tattoo.  Its feminine and soft and doesn't have too much coverage.

I also have to do a bit of self advertisement here.  I've decided to start doing my own mesh and my first item will be available at the Body Mod Expo under the brand name *QweenB*.  The little dermal bow piercings are copiable so you can attach them to anywhere on the body but I have preset a few to make your life easier.  Please take a look when you are browsing the event ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #1 (blkbrow) RARE - NEW @ Arcade
Hair:  + Lamb. Date Night - Pack 1 RARE - NEW @ Arcade
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

~Outfit~
Bossie. sheila highwaist panties [baby pink] - NEW @ anyBody
fri. - Bobbie.Pumps (Pearl)

~Accessories~
*QweenB* Dermal Bow Piercing - NEW @ Body Mod Expo
 [White~Widow] Focus - Black - NEW @ anyBody

~Decor~
Trompe Loeil - Nesting Bed Gentle - NEW @ Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment