Wednesday, September 16, 2015

~Qweenie The Explorer~


Well I spent most of the day being referred to as Dora so how could I not do a little post to commemorate the teasing.  That and I wanted to show off my flashy new PUKI nails.  If you haven't gotten your hands on these (see what i did there :P) then you should, the one complaint I have about nails that come with maitreya and slink are they aren't long enough as I would like sometimes.  The PUKI nails fix that problem and give me a ton more options for colors and jewelry.  I absolutely adore them.  When I tried out the yellow I knew they would go perfectly with Vinyl's newest unisex release, which also has a ton of options.  Throwing on my Addams jeans I had the perfect outfit for my exploring lol.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #1 (blkbrow) RARE - NEW @ Arcade
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Arden - NEW
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
 . PUKI . My Long Point Nails - NEW
. PUKI . My Long Point Nails Jewelry #02 - NEW

~Outfit~
Vinyl - Stump Hoodie/Tee-Shirt Combo - NEW @ GEN-neutral
Addams // Lixie Ripped Super Skinny Jean - NEW @ Kustom9
FLite. -Skyhigh R Black

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Nautical Wristband Black
[BUC] iWalk Pro - NEW @ The Men's Dept
Mikunch / Basic Back Pack (Fat Pack)Belt 1 - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment