Saturday, September 19, 2015

~Dreamsearcher~


I have had this Tee*fy feather headdress for freaking ever waiting on a picture to make with it and thankfully White Widow created this gorgeous tattoo and made me remember I had it.  So I had a big wooohooo moment and started to put the rest of the outfit together for my long awaited photo, but I couldn't find anything to wear with it that looked the least bit Native American.  FYI marketplace is sorely lacking in Indian apparel.  Then as if a miracle occurred Blueberry dropped her newest release on bloggers and it was absolutely perfect.  This dress is fabulous and there are a ton of patterns and colors to choose from, but it just looked like a lovely buttery leather with the rest of my outfit so it was a winner and will be worn very often on my end.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #1 (blkbrow) RARE - NEW @ Arcade
Hair:  +Spellbound+ Wednesday // Grimoire : Complete
PMD - Faded Warpaint 3
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3

~Outfit~
Blueberry - Jaine - NEW
!! DragansVarg !! Chumana boots

~Accessories~
[White~Widow] Dreamcatcher - NEW @ Shiny Shabby
Tee*fy Feather Headdress RARE
*League* Native Necklace (chest)
*League* Native Waist Tie-Belt (stomach)

~Pose~
Bossie. sheila pose 01 - NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment