Friday, November 01, 2013

~Rock of Ages~


Anyone that knows me knows that I love the Rockabilly era.  It is even before my parents time but they absolutely enjoyed the music from this time therefore I grew up surrounded by it as well.  I've debated for years if I would be the token good girl or rebel bad girl.  I still haven't decided so in keeping with the eclectic person that is me I straddled the fence on both.

Thank you to my dear friend for allowing me to help her with preparing for The Rockabilly Fair and in return lead me to be able to preview alot of the items at the event.  I couldn't help but put something together.

I'd also like to thank Pinkie from Captivity poses for allowing me to blog her incredible poses, she has a ton in her store that I'm going to clean out :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Jessica Rainbow Hair
Mstyle Perfect Hand - Short v1.12

~Makeup~
.Pekka. HOMICIDAL Lipstick FVH 10
  
~Outfit~
*MC* Vintage Dress - Annie - NEW @ TRFF
[ZENTRO] TRFF Tattoo 1 - NEW @ TRFF
The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy

~Accessories~
Legal Insanity - Peggy Sue sunglasses pois - NEW @ TRFF
[geek.] Smokes -Candy Skullz Filter - NEW @ TRFF
:: PM :: Bubble Earrings in Cherry
:: PM :: Bubble Necklace in Cherry

~Pose~
Captivity Poses - Lucyanne 03 - NEW

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much honey for a fabulous blog post! I'm honoured to allow you to blog for us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete