Sunday, March 23, 2014

~Big Pond~



Aren't we all just a one fish in a big pond?  It's when you find that other fish that you are meant to be with that makes it not seem so big and lonely right?

Yes I know I'm not dressed like a fish at all but the pond caught my eye and I had a moment of deep thought while I took my pictures.  The ears and antlers are my newest purchases from Half-Deer at the Forest Spring Concert Mini Event.  There are a few nice gachas there and these are for sale at normal pricing.  The feminine headpiece from Keystone gave me that little added bit of jewelry and it comes in this lovely blue color which forced me to find further blue tones for my choices of clothing from L!ke and BAD, both of these stores have several other color options for these pretties tho if you don't want to be blue :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   :[P]:- Astrali Skin:// Tyvalo - NEW @ Skin Fair 2014
Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Hill - Dreads series
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
::BAD::  Madelyn Lingerie Set Blue - NEW @ Bodify
L!KE - My Nylon Corset [SKY] - NEW @ The Ho Depot
*UNYU :: Feena*Hooves

~Accessories~
[Keystone] Athia's Crown ~ Mermaid - NEW
.Pekka. Anti-Hazard Unisex Piercing - BLACK
*~*Illusions*~* Cord Armband
*~*Illusions*~* Cord Bracelet
*~*Illusions*~* Cord Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment