Wednesday, March 12, 2014

~Nuts & Bolts~



I was super excited to get access to the Skin Fair this year during the blogger days and picked up a few skins that will be released during the event, so I hope you look forward to seeing them in the coming days as I play with them a bit.

The first that I'm showing is the Marina skin from [okkbye], as you can see it is very soft and beautiful, there are appliers available for all your mesh parts which is always a big plus for me.  This is definitely one that I will be keeping close at hand.

I also have my first post for one of the grids newest events called "The Ho Depot".  You have to giggle when you see that right?  It will feature some of SL's greatest makers of clothes for the bit more risque wearer.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO 


~Body~
Skin:   [okkbye] Marina - Afterglow - NEW @ Skin Fair 2014
Hair:  Exile::Shine - NEW @ The Arcade
Eyes:  .tsg. WetLook Silver
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
IAF Silk Wrap Skirt (Black) - NEW @ The Ho Depot
BowChicka - Purismo for Slink - Silver - NEW

~Accessories~
.random.Matter. - Rasputina Septum - Gold - NEW @ The Big Show
-DRD-  Nipple shields - NEW @ The Big Show
-DRD-  Chain Necklace - NEW Group Gift
-DRD-  Bracelets - NEW @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Lola 004

No comments:

Post a Comment