Sunday, March 16, 2014

~Geisha~



The new skins from Elysium are simply beautiful, they have the ABSOLUTE best cleavage on the grid at the moment.  This is completely unedited boobage for the record.  The tones are very asian inspired so I took it and ran with it.  The lipstick is made for the skin and really pops the entire look.

Bodify opened yesterday and I new that I had to do a post with Social Vintage's Geisha dress.  Unbeknownst to be though, the back of this dress is not what I expected but was a wonderful little surprise.  I will say that a certain someone noticed it was and never said anything and had a good laugh when I finally cammed around and seen that I was bearing the goodies.

Infiniti's newest pose release is what really started the entire process.  They are called "Move" and remind me of flowing dance moves so I had to find a sim and look that would do them justice.  I hope I did so.  Big Thank you to all my sponsors :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:   Elysium - Taylor - milk - NEW @ Skin Fair 2014
Hair:  Magika - Never
Makeup:  Elysium - Taylor lips - diva red - NEW @ Skin Fair 2014
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
  
~Outfit~
{SV} Geisha Dress White - NEW @ Bodify
*~Ri!~* Thong (Camel)
Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Latex Black - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair

~Accessories~
*NAMINOKE* SAKURA_HEAD#3 - NEW @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
~Pose~

No comments:

Post a Comment