Wednesday, March 05, 2014

~China Doll~




This entire outfit slowly came together after putting on IAF's Mercy dress, the high cut on the hip just makes you feel a little cocky naturally, it has a simple texture but a beautiful cut to the entire dress and as a plus it has appliers for azz's and boobies.  As I started to add my accessories I got an overwhelming feeling of a little china doll which is how the music got started in my head.

SCRUB's releases for Whore Couture ended up giving it a little more of a dark gothic look so I steam rolled from there.  I tugged DRD's release for this event as well which matched wonderfully with the whole theme then headed over to HAZARDOUS to snap some pics.

I did pick up a stalker who said my avi was "!@#$ing art" which made me all girly and blushy which is always a good feeling for any woman.  Thank you stalker :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO 


~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Base Skin RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Laura Mesh Hair - Night shadow - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
+ROZOREGALIA *Gemma* Nail
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
*L.inc* Cute Azz
  
~Outfit~
IAF Mercy Dress (White) - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
[Etchaflesh] Couture Underbust Corset
-DRD- monochrome v2 b/w - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair

~Accessories~




...::: Scrub :::... Like a Nun Collar - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
 ...::: Scrub :::... Like a Num Gloves  SILVER - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
RO - Umbrella - Broken RARE
Baiastice_Le petite vintage hat-feathers & veil-black RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment