Sunday, September 14, 2014

~Coffee & Croissants!~


*REVISED* For those of you that seen the original post I would like to say that the designer has given me a resolution and I want to apologize directly to her for what came across as a personal attack.  It was not, I felt the need to express my feelings over it because I felt my options were over and it seems they were not.  Sometimes I forget that even if you don't name names it is still hurtful.
Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  {AIMI} Anna Natural 06 - NEW @ Rock Your Rack
  Hair: little bones. Willow - Ombre&Roots - NEW @ The Secret Affair 9/15
Eyes:   IKON Hope Eyes - Denim - Group Gift
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid

~Outfit~
Leonard! - Lili Dress / white
[L.Warwick] Elation -Platform Heels- Black/White - NEW @ Totally Top Shelf

~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Narin Sunglass - NEW @ The 24 Squared
[LDP] -COTTON- meow bag RARE - NEW @ The Gacha Mania

~Pose~






No comments:

Post a Comment