Monday, September 01, 2014

~RingMaster~


IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN!!!! THE ARCADE IS HERE...THE ARCADE IS HERE!!!

Yes it is a lot like christmas for me every three months, but I have even better news and that is I have been accepted as an offcial Belleza blogger.  So for my first post I wanted to show off one of the beautiful skins they have at the Arcade.  One thing I appreciate about Belleza's gachas is that every skin is wearable everyday.  So with just one pull you should be pretty much happy.  The skins are highly detailed and the tones are some of the bests on the grid.

Another one of my sponsors, Remarkable Oblivion, did an amazing job with a carnival, gothic-inspired items.  I can never express how details they always are with every single item they put out.  This is one gacha I'm sure you will dump a ton of lindens into   ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Belleza- Emily Makeup 11 Dk - NEW @ The Arcade
  Hair:  Magika [Hair Rigged] Now
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tango Delicq:::

~Outfit~
MoDANNA [Sucreries Collection] Bodygarter Black - NEW @ District 5
.:7th Store:. Leggings Beetlejuice - NEW @ GFW
  [Deadwool] Patmos boots - black - NEW @ Uber
~Accessories~
RO - Melancholy - Bracer - Inferno - NEW @ The Arcade
RO - Melancholy - Collar - Inferno RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
RO - Melancholy - Dress - Inferno - NEW @ The Arcade
RO - Melancholy - Garter - Inferno - NEW @ The Arcade
RO - Melancholy - TopHat - Inferno - NEW @ The Arcade




No comments:

Post a Comment