Tuesday, September 09, 2014

~Sex & Candy~


I haven't done a bright nor sexy post in a while so I figured I'd do a two for one.  I was driving to work and heard the Marcy's Playground song "Sex & Candy" and I thought...ooooo now there is an idea for a new post.  So I sugar coated all I could and went to work.

I grabbed the newest Exile hair in the pastel pack from Collabor88 along with Muka's amazing Thigh Socks from The Big Show.  I have to say that these are quite the deal for the price, you get like 10 colors and all 3 slink feet styles and you can wear them with all your existing slink compatible shoes.  I'm so so sooooo happy about these.  Next I snatched up Geek's adorable back pack, available in a ton of colors as usual, at the thrift shop along with some goodies at all of the ongoing events and tada \o/

Loves & Kisses
XOXO 


~Body~
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::. Victoria Tan 02 - NEW @ Kings & Queens Fair
  Hair:  Exile::Locomotion - NEW @ Collabor88
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
IAF Basic Tank (White) - NEW @ The Swag Fest 2
NS::  Mesh Lolitta Dolls Skirt - NEW @ The Thrift Shop
*MUKA* Thigh Socks - Cuteazz Thick - NEW @ The Big Show
[L.Warwick] Ambrosia -High Platform Wedges- Pink

~Accessories~
[geek.] Playin' Hookie Bakpak -Teal- - NEW @ The Thrift Shop
*TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Queen Headband White - NEW @ Kings & Queens Fair
#FF Princess Ring Set (Rose Gold) - NEW @ Kings & Queens Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment