Thursday, September 18, 2014

~Even Qweens Feel Like A Princess Now & Again~

I've been wearing this outfit for a total of three days.  I think it is honestly a record for having the same thing on.  I bought myself the new Pink Fuel skin and the Nyam Nyam mouth for my birthday and I just felt like a little doll after putting it on.  I have always been a huge fan of Pink Fuel, the only thing that I don't like is she doesn't do many releases cuz i want moreeeee.  

Muka's socks are a must must must must have for anyone.  The feet and color options are phenomenal for the price and the fact they work with slink shoes makes them perfect for any outfit.  The little bra and panty set is from the Swag Fest was a nice find for using to just sit around and relax.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure - NEW
  Hair: +Spellbound+ NachoBitch M // Natural Selection
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam v1.1
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Lolas :::Tango Delicq::: 

~Outfit~
American Beauty- Beauty Sports Top - NEW @ The Swag Fest 2
American Beauty- Beauty Sports Top - NEW @ The Swag Fest 2
*MUKA* Thigh Socks - Cuteazz Thick - NEW @ The Big Show

No comments:

Post a Comment