Saturday, October 25, 2014

~Nobody's Gonna Love You Like I Do~


Well I went full on creeper again....insinuated baby murder from a faceless scissor handed zombie.  Totally ok I hope :/  Anyways I was inspired when I seen all the goodies from DRD.  First off the couch is at Collabor88 and has a color hud in several lovely "unbloodied" versions if you want to go all normal and stuff.  Then I seen the mystery rare carriage and ding ding ding....I had an idea so voila you have the above.  Hope you all like :*

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
  Hair:  Magika [Hair] Beans - NEW
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
[monso] My Off Shoulder Shirt - Stripe - NEW
[Deadwool] Chios skirt - (with shadow) - black
*MUKA* Pump Rosa Dark Black

~Accessories~
-DRD- Rotting mouth - NEW @ Tag! Gacha
-DRD- Bloodfest - NEW @ Tag! Gacha
-DRD- nightmare gloves - NEW @ Tag! Gacha
.random.Matter. - Amory Necklace - Black - NEW @ Body Mod Expo
.Reckless. - Arun  (Faded)
*BLITZED* Legacy Choker black - female

~Decor~
-DRD- Lobby Couch - NEW @ Collabor88
-DRD- gorefest - carriage MYSTERY RARE - NEW @ Tag! Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment