Tuesday, October 28, 2014

~Wardrobe Romance~


So it is ok to assume I have a bit of a love affair with fashion.   When I found this wardrobe from EliBaily at The Men's Dept I was thrilled to do a post with it.  It has a ton of sweet and sexy poses included with it, you are able to color change all of the clothing bits inside and the door opens and closes making it a versatile addition to your home.

I slid into one of Blacklace's latest sets that is available on marketplace for 99L right now.  The mesh corset fits the body wonderfully, the sequins give it a bit of a classier feel.  I had to put on some really tall shoes to fit this fella while we were standing so the tainted shoes from Diamante gave me that little extra umpf I needed.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
  Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Demelza - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
*L.inc* Cute Azz

~Outfit~
~Blacklace~ Gloria: Black Sequins Mesh Corset - NEW
:Diamante: Tainted V.3 - NEW @ Bloody Horror Fair
~Accessories~
L&B "Pear Drop" Necklace - NEW @ Body Mod Expo

~Decor~
=EliBaily= Smith Wardrobe Dark Brown - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment