Thursday, October 23, 2014

~Trick or Treat~


Well I went from creepy to cutesie for Hallowen this post.  There are so many lil things out there I just can't wear them all at once.  Its very frustrating to say the least.  Ok I'm gonna need you to look real close at my forehead, these horns from Random Matter are frickin cute!!!  I may have to wear them from now on, I am called Satan on a regular basis so I figure it works :P

Yasum has done up a pair of unisex pants with a skirt....I know that doesn't sound unisex but they are gothic so I think it works lol.  I finished everything off with this adorable wearable pose from Fashiowl, the pumpkin is part of the whole deal and perfect for taking onsite pics where you can't rez.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
  Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Olinda - NEW @ Mystic Realms Faire
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam v1.1
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
Static Skelly Sweater - Red
Yasum*MESH*Goth Kilt-Pants* - NEW @ The Fantasy Collective
2REAL - E-WINGS LMT BLACK VERSION - NEW @ The Men's Dept

~Accessories~
.random.Matter. - Borgin Horns - White - NEW @ Bloody Horror Fair

~Poses~
Fashiowl Pumpkin F - Wear Pose 1 - NEW @ The Gacha Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment