Monday, November 03, 2014

~Gimme A Kiss~


I couldn't help myself and had to sneak in another creepy picture.  I refuse to let October go, but luckily the Bloody Horror Fair still has a couple of days left running so I could find some goodies to help me out.  Zombie Suicide did the most gross tongue ever and I love it LOL.  The blood tattoo comes with it and there is an open mouthed or closed version.  Nana did an amazing fantasy skin with appliers there is this purplish and a lighter greyish color available and is the perfect break away from my everyday skins.  I have to say though I was pleasantly surprised with the Olive hair available at the Sad November event.  I haven't really found one of her styles that fit me but this one is soft and sexy at the same time and fits me to a tee.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Nana - Tarja Grey Skin (Grey) - NEW @ Bloody Horror Fair
  Hair:  .Olive. the Revy Hair - NEW @ Sad November
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
:Z.S: Tentacle tongue Open mouth - NEW @ Bloody Horror Fair
~Accessories~
Ariskea {Cruor} The Violet Crown - NEW @ Bloody Horror Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment