Monday, November 17, 2014

~Waiting in the Car~


The title may not mean much to anyone else but well it does for me :)  I used the lovely Reign sim for this location because I was there the other day and looked around at how lovely it was.  I wanted to do a nice post for the latest Bueno release at Kustom9 and I have to say it took me forever to put together because its so versatile I couldn't decide how to blog it.  It can be a lovely little dress, or a long sweater like I used it, you can dress it up or down its just one of those standard pieces that you will use more than once.  The hair from Little Bones I loveeeeee I would absolutely to see it without the head band.  I've used a few little bits from Liaison Collaborative as well, The Wicked Peach has some gorgeous makeup out this round and I squealed over the EverGlow poses.   Have a nice week everyone :*

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Doll V2 <Crystal> - Pure
  Hair:  little bones. Oracle - NEW @ Collabor88
Makeup:   The Wicked Peach - Rosy - Full - NEW @ The Liaison Collaborative
The Wicked Peach - Winter Harvest Eye Makeup 3 - NEW @ The Liaison Collaborative
[[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam v1.1 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
Bueno - Ella-Sweater Dress White - NEW @ Kustom9
DeeTaleZ Skinny  Jeans *MESH* Mini
*COCO*_ShirtAroundWaist(GinghamCheckRed)
(r)M~(ePunk) Boots~No.08

~Accessories~
Izzie's - Infinity Scarf (tartan) - NEW @ The Liaison Collaborative
Zaara : Banjara silver choker - NEW @ Collabor88
Zaara : Banjara kada bracelets *regular* - NEW @ Collabor88
-FAUN- Midi Ring Set -Silver
VCO - Art eco Bag _ paper
 ~Pose~
*EverGlow* - Comfy 08 - NEW @ The Liaison Collaborative



No comments:

Post a Comment