Monday, November 24, 2014

~Nerd R Me~


I found a photo on tumblr that I was just in awe of so I went thru the tedious work of recreating it.  I made a pose and put together an outfit that sort of followed the one she was wearing and TADA I got this.  I think it is one of my favorite photos to date.

I'm also adding these Bueno shorts to my list of favorite things.  They are rigged perfectly to the body so they don't cut into you at all no matter the animation.  They make you feel sexy but comfy at the same time.  I tugged on this off the shoulder hood from Forever Young with it and I'm ready to lounge out in my nerd-dom for the day.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Belleza- Mae Med
  Hair:  [Entwined] Arya - NEW @ The Secret Affair
-Belleza- Venus Mesh Body

~Outfit~
:FY: Callie Hood (houndstooth) - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
Bueno - ShortShorts Black/grey - NEW @ N21

~Accessories~
HIATUS - Kaliopa - NEW @ The Gacha Mania
[UN] Keycontrol Necklace Office Beige - LOVE - NEW @ Geeks'n'Nerds
.random.Matter. - Simon Glasses - Onyx - NEW @ Geeks'n'Nerds


No comments:

Post a Comment