Tuesday, April 22, 2014

~Daddy's Girl~



SHOESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

It was determined that I may like shoes just a little bit, but that is normal.....right?

L. Warwick's newest shoes are a wedge made for slink high feet.  I cannot express enough how realistic these friggin shoes looks....especially when I pump up the graphics and get all the glorious shine. OH LALA.

I also want to thank 7 Deadly Skins for making loud mouth appliers, I'm begging skin designers to follow her lead because there are like minimal skin makers that I can use my loudmouth with :(  Her newest release for Ho Depot is very sultry and lovely with the appliers it is fabulous \o/

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Deedee - NEW @ Ho Depot
Hair: (Milana) Carrie - Blacks
.Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Lolas :::Tango:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz

~Outfit~
R.S. Lana Bodysuit ~Storm~ - NEW @ Bodify
[L.Warwick] Miranda -High Platform Wedge- Noir Leather Spikes - NEW @ Suicide Dollz

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Cuff Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment