Wednesday, April 23, 2014

~Weekend Getaway~



*primps her new hair*

This?...yes it is the newest Truth Hair...How did I get it so early?....Well because the lovely folks at Truth have decided to sponsor me for their newest round of blogger apps.  So for the next three months I will be showing you the newest releases.  Thank you so much ♥

I chose Elyse by Truth today, I love how the braid rests on the shoulder and the headband with a ton of color options helps fit in with anything.  It is a lovely addition to casual everyday bohemian relaxing.

From the 100 Block I unwrapped this yummy little dress made for looking cute and relaxing on a lovely summer day.  It comes in fitted mesh as well and I'm loving this stuff I must say.  All of that body tweaking days are over.  I had to mess it up just a little bit with these drippy stockings from Static...lord knows I can't pull off cutesy with out at least a torn up knee :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PF] Harley <Latte>
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elyse - NEW
[MANDALA] Taper Ears
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Maai Slink *Fingernails & Toenails * French Applier - NEW

~Outfit~
{dollle*} 082 Long Sleeve Off Shoulder - Pink - NEW @ 100 Block
 [-S-] Drippy Stockings - White - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
ARISKEA// Gumies mesh Wedge - Sunnies - NEW @ Monochromatic Fair

~Accessories~
[geek.] Kraving the Rainbow Necklace -Rare Girly - NEW @ Krave, Inc
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics

~Pose~

No comments:

Post a Comment