Wednesday, April 16, 2014

~Walk Away~



I asked my new friend Mav to help me out today because sometimes I get bored at looking at my own face.  Yes it's true :P  My inventory is on certain overload and I've been out sick so am extremely behind on my work.  Mav very patient while I worked on an outfit....I won't point out that it took him the entire time to get ready too

First off I wanted to point out my Little Bones hair from the 100 Block, this is one of three and all of them are gorgeous but this one worked wonderfully with the outfit...a little bit funk for a little bit of woman of fashion.  I slipped into this perfect little black dress from Sassy, which comes with all appliers for boobs and butts and is a must have, to go with my new flip flops from Candydoll at Kustom 9.  I'm so glad that summer is just around the corner and we can start a new season of fashion \o/

Every summer you have to buy a new pair of sunglasses and ZOOM's newest scream fashionable glamor.  There are a ton of events going on right now and each have something I had to have.  Going to be one of those high spending months again.  I LOVE IT!!!


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

 

Stupid Girl of the Day ~ Qweenie

~Body~
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica
Hair:  little bones. Gods & Monsters - NEW @ 100 Block
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
*L.inc* Cute Azz

~Outfit~
~Sassy!~ Thinking of You - black - NEW @ Bodify
CandyDoll - Flower Flats Black - NEW @ Kustom 9

~Accessories~
{ViSion} -S&F - Comic Fashion Bag - NEW @ Comics Fashion Fair
*MUKA* Nasla Cuff - NEW @ 100 Block
:HV: #shotsfired [Metal] - NEW @ 100 Block
[Z O O M] Luxus Golden Black - NEW
InfecteD - Psychedelic Tattoo (Light) - NEW
Mstyle Black Beads Necklace

~Pose~
  Bauhaus  Movement - Miriam B - NEW

Stupid Boy of the Day ~ Mav 

~Body~
Hair:  [taketomi]_Zayn
[MANDALA] STEKING Ears

~Outfit~
*Shai* Men's Striped Sweater
DOZZE - Radical Jeans (Black)
 Razor /// Eraser Kicks

~Pose~
  Bauhaus  Movement - Sid - NEW

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment