Wednesday, April 30, 2014

~Zombies or Bust~


So I still love Zombies, its an ongoing hereditary ailment.  When I seen BAD's latest set of t-shirts for GFW I quick tugged on one or four cuz I couldn't decide on a color :P  Each has a different print on it so makes it even harder to choose.  Maitreya has released several pairs of new pants, the boyfriend jeans def will give me the movement I need for zombie raids.

Don't forget to look at the newest hair release from Truth, the cutest little bob you ever did see.  Cradles the face in a mess of nice curls and is going to work with every kind of look you are after.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:   *League* Skin Erin Pale
Hair:   TRUTH HAIR Lunara  - NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands -Elegant
Lolas :::Tango:::

~Outfit~
::BAD::  Stalking Dead Gray T-Shirt - NEW @ GFW
Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Faded - NEW
[ h ] Patagonia 2.0 - Loose - Women - Used Wheat

~Accessories~
OtC - Strapped - NEW
 Blackburns Zombie Crossbow


No comments:

Post a Comment