Wednesday, April 23, 2014

~My Boy~



I have a guilty conscience by nature...like when a cop drives by I automatically feel like I'm getting pulled over and I could be parked and still feel guilty.  So I seen all this cool stuff for men at the 100 Block event that I wanted to blog so I told my boy to git r dun so we could show off some of the goodies.

My favorite are the baggy sweats from twenty13, they are unisex so luckily I get to wear these ones myself.  I will make a disclaimer here tho....they show ALOT of a$$crack.  I shot this one at an angle so I didn't have you ladies drooling too much :P

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sammael B2T2
Hair: [Valiant] David Hat & Hair (Mono5)
-UtopiaH- End of Innocense Face Makeup
[MANDALA] Stretched Ears - Omimi

~Outfit~
.twenty13. Unisex Baggy Sweats - Grim - NEW @ 100 Block
[ZENTRO] Smile now cry later tattoo - NEW @ 100 Block
Kboots-black

~Accessories~
:HV: M: Smug [Ink/Decay] - NEW @ 100 Block
SiniStyle Azazel Bracer
- .HoD. - Spiked & Dermaled Lust - #1 - Slide
  [MANDALA] KOTOWARI Necklace - NEW @ Men's Dept

~Pose~



No comments:

Post a Comment