Saturday, August 30, 2014

~Survival~


The last day of the Fantasy Gacha Carnival and I just wanted to thank all of the amazing designers for sharing their creations with the bloggers.  I had an wonderful time putting together some gorgeous inspired outfits and can't wait for the next round in a few months.  I wanted to do something a little more sexy for my last post so of course I tied on one of HASTE's harness' and went to work.  I've been looking for an outfit to use my GEEK training boots and so I went for the wild hunter look.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  -Belleza- Elvi Skin Med Lt - NEW @ FLF
  Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Lilith - NEW
Makeup:  Clemmm -Full oil Suit *LONG stains*  100%
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
[Haste] Knotted Rope Harness Ultra Rare Black - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
[geek.] Dragon Trainer Boots - Black
~Accessories~
:[P]:- Iriya Headdress: ULTRARARE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Clemmm & [ContraptioN] Oil owl brow plate

No comments:

Post a Comment