Wednesday, October 16, 2013

~Butterfly Wings~


I'm a sucker for freebies, so when Cynful did their Re-Opening I ran over to grab the gifties, of which I picked up the most beautiful Belleza skin I have seen in a while.  Pekka has released this dark and broading shadow at the cosmetic fair which just finishes everything off.

One of my newest blogging designers, Moose Clothing, has just released the Celia Dress, it comes in some beautiful color all with the insert of leopard print which fit the curves to a tee.  All in all the combination has birthed a gorgeous result that makes me feel *sings* pretty oh so pretty :P

Love & Kisses
XOXO



~Body~
Shape:  Deetalez Custom Shape:
Skin:  -Belleza- Cynful Gift Skin
Eyes:  {D.A} Thunder - Champagne
Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy V13  Carnival Queen
Hair:  [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair - Marilyn
Nails:   -UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails

~Makeup~
.Pekka. Shadows in me - complete faded - NEW @ The Cosmetic Fair
  
~Outfit~
Moose Clothing - Celia Dress Black 
[HANDverk] Claw Pump.leo

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Dimp gem piercings - SILVER - NEW @ The Body Mod Expo
[EY:NO] Mess Bangles 

No comments:

Post a Comment