Monday, October 07, 2013

~Will You Marry Me~


You might have figured the first dress I get to blog from my newest designer is a wedding dress lol.  So in order to keep myself entertained I decided to play a little joke on the "boyfriend" (you make note that it does not say partner there mmhmm mhmm).  We discussed the nite before taking pictures and he said why don't you think of what pictures you'd like to take tomorrow.  *insert evil snicker here*  TADA wedding photos :P  Thankfully he seen the humor

Now for the more important stuffs.....OMFG I love this dress, as I put the pieces on while the "boyfriends" (yeah i emphasized it again for his abuse) back was turned I just kept awwwwing and cooing over the simple but gorgeous details of this dress.  I have always considered MAAI the go to store for gowns for my Lolas but this one takes the cake.  Even if it will never be used in a bridely manner I will let you know that if you remove the train it passes for a gorgeous form fitting gown as well.

Loves and Kisses (specially to my Jakey)
XOXO

~Body~
Shape:  Deetalez Custom Shape
Skin: DeeTaleZ Elly Vanilla Red Lips Black Smokeyes
Eyes:  [Crash Republic] Rebel Eyes - Blue 2
*GA* Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Stella Mesh Hair - Night Shadow - NEW
Nails:  [MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
 
~Makeup~
.Pekka. Metallic under eyeliner Ver 2 - Black
  
~Outfit~
MAAI - " Wirna " wedding gown / Lolas / White - NEW

~Accessories~
.Tokame. Heart in a Cage (Fairey Pink) - Gacha @ Chapter Four
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics

No comments:

Post a Comment