Wednesday, January 29, 2014

~Angel of Darkness~


I started out doing a nice fairy pastelly outfit and I ended up here...don't ask how or why because I'm not in a dark emo mood or anything but damn I like looking mean.  Partially because I told someone I was an angel and they replied...."of death yes".  Meanies!!!

So first I want to fess up to this pose, Brandi did an amazing job with her work for the carnival but because I wanted to use these nails and for affect on the picture I did adjust the hands a bit, with out the mile long nails tho the version from the box is perfect.  I started with a different version of DRD's wings for the carnival as well but yeah I ended up dark :P

Now for the super happy announcement, I got asked to blog for ViSion this week and this is my first post for them.  When I went to check out the store I had a list a mile long of things I wanted so you will see them sprinkled in over the next couple weeks but the store is gorgeous and her clothing is phenomenally styled.  This little mesh bodysuit does come with a Lola applier as does most of her work.  I def think you should have a look.  Thank you Pjay, Vall & Lona for having me come aboard :D


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:    Magika [Hair] Such
  Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
{ViSion} - S&F - Bodysuit Lancor - Black- NEW
BAX Ornament Leggings Fishnet long
-SU!- Bloody Knees 02 (Dark)
BAX Prestige Boots Black Latex
Letis Tattoo :: LOVE & HATE Sleeve :: HATE ::
~Accessories~
-DRD- demonic wings darkness RARE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
::LEONARD:: Acorn Charm Necklace [cord] - NEW
::LEONARD:: Acorn Charm Bracelets - NEW
[BlackPearls] Crow Witch Necklace [Queen]
.random.Matter. - Bone Harvest 
.PANIK. Cyborg Horns - Noir - NEW @ Project Limited
.PANIK. Magic Unicorn Onyx - Gold Metal  - NEW @ Project Limited
*Dita's Diabolique* Gilded - Lily Nail Guard

~Pose~
. Infiniti . - Keeper of the Light #7  - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment