Friday, January 31, 2014

~Fantasy Friday~


I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FRIDAYS!!!! They are so special imma die!!!

I was told I looked a little like a milf waiting for her man to come home with a pixie twist.  Well I was waiting for him so I guess I'll go with it.  I just felt it was so dern cute and comfy.  Let me start with the lil dino from GEEK....I want to attach them all forever they are just precious.  I slipped on one of Leonards newest versitile rings and just laid back and relaxed in a big ole comfy sweater from Deetalez and BOOM's tweed's and waited for my love to get home \o/

Fantasy gacha starts in a few hours so get your lindens ready everyone.  There is a TON of goodies for everyone.  It is one of the few events that usually quite a bit available for men and women.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:    .Shi Hair : Blown {Mono 2} - NEW @ The Boutique
Lovely Alien Simple Elf Ears Pale A
  Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
*BOOM* Norfolk Tweeds (Doll Pink) - NEW @ TDR
DeeTaleZ Mesh Cardigan snow white
 
~Accessories~
[geek.] Dinoriffic TRex Stuffy Pink BG - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
::LEONARD:: Dahlia Ring [onyx] - NEW
::LEONARD:: Acorn Charm Bracelet - NEW
*League* Tassle Necklace -Mid Brown
GizzA Asia Watch&Bracelet [Cream-Gold] Watch&Bracelets
.random.Matter. - Bone Harvest 

No comments:

Post a Comment