Saturday, January 18, 2014

~Counting Sheep~


♪♪All of Me♪♪

It used to be that I had sleepless nights full of worry and thoughts of what I had done wrong or could do better to make those around me happy, and to correct the mess that was my life.  Nowadays my nights are sleepless because I don't want to let go of the perfect day, ones filled with love and laughter and pure happiness.  When you let go of baggage you find out that it wasn't you that was the problem as much as those you were trying to please.  All my love to my Jake and my Maddie.  Thank you for showing me what love and friendship can truly mean.

*sappy moment over*   Maddie you don't get to tear up :P

Alot of this outfit isn't the newest stuff but things I love and wanted to blog.  I did slip in this beautiful and dainty collar from PEKKA that will be available at the Fantasy Collective on the 20th of this month.  I chose the blush which reminds me of rose gold, it comes in several other metal tones as well.  Also I LOVEEEE these little crown hip tattoos well because I'm Qween and all.  Sticky has several versions but only these for me :P


Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   Exile::Erase and Rewind - NEW
Nails:    * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1
Slink Womens Flat Mesh Feet   
Lolas :::Tango Mirage ::: 
*L.inc* Phat Azz 

~Outfit~
[StickyZ] Sticky HipZ - CrownZ - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
Blah. (My Lovable Pois Lingerie Top) Baby
Blah. (My Lovable Pois Lingerie Panties) Baby
Blah. (My Piggly Slippers) White

~Accessories~
.Pekka. Ring collar - blush - NEW @ Fantasy Collective
Happy Undead - Charming Collar [vinyl white]
*MUKA* Garter Love 

~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Rocco 02 - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment