Thursday, January 16, 2014

~Wifey Wedding~


The wifey and I may or may not  have been setting a trap for my mans in this....we definitely did sing the wedding march for hours, but that is all i'm gonna say for sure.  I had to make a hard call when doing this blog because the newest wedding gown from MAAI is absolutely astonishing from all angles but in the end I decided to showcase the back of the gown in order to show the lacing, bow and veil to the fullest.  The end result was not too shabby I think.   Oh and this gown is mesh, Lola friendly and the flexy bits are optional if you would prefer to just wear the mesh by itself.


Loves & Kisses
XOXO
 
~Body~
Hair:  [INK] Hair___FRESCO ::Roots
Nails:  -UtopiaH-  Mess Rings in Gold - Long Nails
Slink Womens AvEnhanced Mesh Feet   
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::

~Outfit~
MAAI - "Hata" Wedding Gown  - NEW
Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) White
 
~Accessories~
Lazuri Diamond Tennis Set


No comments:

Post a Comment