Wednesday, January 08, 2014

~Geeky Goobah~


Ok so I had to do a geeky post as per the demands of my youngest.  I went to a sim to take the picture and was getting griefed by some jerkoffs so I sort of ended up with a bit of a schoolyard bully thing going on.  The pose really makes me look vunerable so it all worked out in the end :P  oh and bullies....YOU SUCK

First this hair......YAAAAYYYY....it's funky and reminds me of Kool-Aid colored hairs.  Geek has a ton of cool colors and a couple rares with game controllers on them at OMGacha right now so you have til the end of the month to grab yourself some.  Also stop by LouLou's machine for the armwarmers and she has a lovely mesh sweater as well (not pictured).  The rest is some of my everyday favs.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:  [geek.] Gamer-Leftovers -Monster Green  - NEW @ OMGacha
[MANDALA] Taper Ears
   
~Outfit~
-tb- Half Tucked Tee - Grey
[ JP ]:dsg. Superior JNS. Violet
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Armwarmers :: TRICOTIN :: Purple/Brown - NEW @ OMGacha

~Accessories~
-DRD- post apocalytpic nerd - neckwrap green - NEW @ FAMESHED
Cute Poison - Anathema Piercings
Cute Poison - Malice Piercing
Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings
.Birdy. Pocket pet {Pug} Fawn - NEW @ Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment