Thursday, January 09, 2014

~Unholy~


It's that time of the month again....I meannnn for the next rounds of The Boobie Show and The Azz Show, and as always it doesn't look like it will disappoint.  Bishes Inc & StickyZ both have releases in these shows respectfully.  The top comes in a ton of colors and is cut to show a decent amount of cleavage but still ok for church :P, StickyZ panties I can't say the same for, I was told I was headed straight for hell for wearing them in church today.  I'm thinking MySlutty Bodygarter isn't getting me into heaven anytime soon either but oh well, I'll look hot in hell with all my friends lol

I have to mention DRD's latest post apocalyptic release....bootttsssss...these things are spectacular, the unrigged ones fit my phatazz perfectly with no editing and gave this little shorty quite a boost.  Thank you so much Jaimy :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Hair:   Exile:: American Woman:Raven
    Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Klepsydra-SLink Fingernails applier -Tattoo - Reds - NEW @ GFW
Lolas :::Tango Mirage :::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
Bishes Inc. ~ Vintage Top Red - NEW @ The Boobie Show
LUST - MySlutty Bodygarter Black - NEW
[StickyZ] Unholy PantieZ - White - NEW @ The Azz Show
-DRD- P.A.N. Stompers - coal - NEW

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Garter Love
.:: Delusions ::. BLACK Eternity Body Tattoo (w/Face Strip)
[MANDALA]  JYUZU SINRA bracelet/SAMURAI BLACK
Cute Poison - Anathema Piercings
Cute Poison - Malice Piercing
Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings

No comments:

Post a Comment