Monday, May 19, 2014

~Grendal~


One of my favorite skin designers has made an applier for the WowMeh so I have finally been able to do a post with my new mesh body.  I've tweaked my shape quite a bit and thickened it up for a beautiful Rubenesque feel and I love it!!!

Elegant Filth is one of the first designers I have seen that is doing appliers for tattoo's for the mesh body, I was thrilled when I went thru my goodies and seen the applier for it.  I'm starting to see a few more makers doing the appliers so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that more will follow suit.  I've been loving the accessories of late.

Geek has done up a set of horns based on the character Ludo from the Labyrinth.  If you've never seen this movie you are truly missing out.  Was one of my favorites as a child.  I did mod them a bit to make the ball transparent just for this look, but they are way more cute with it.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Combination
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Ingrid - Night shadow
Makeup: .Pekka. Dark makeup marks -  dark - NEW @ The Dark Style Fair
[MANDALA] Taper Ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
 WowMeh Mesh Body - OverSize

~Outfit~
[-S-] Nya Suit - Black - NEW @ Ho Depot
[E.F] A Touch Of Red 80% - NEW @ Ho Depot

~Accessories~
 [geek.] Ludo Horns -Black- - NEW @ Serafilms
DRD Fingerclaw - NEW @ We <3 Roleplay
.Pekka. Leather ring collar v2 black - NEW @ The Dark Style Fair
=Kio= Abandoned - Chained - NEW @ The Dark Style Fair
#ForeverFamous Ring #Lovers Fatpack Black Gold - NEW @ Bodify

No comments:

Post a Comment