Saturday, May 24, 2014

~What Is In Your Eye?~


While we took this picture we could only giggle because it looked like he was trying to see what was in my eye.  Luckily we got it all sorted out while I was messing with lighting but thank you so much Mav for posing with me so I could get this one blogged today :D

I'm setting up another skybox and when I came across the ARIA sofa from the Men's Department I knew I had to use it.  It has a bunch of colors to choose from and its build low to the ground but the one thing that I really like about it is that it seems to "fit" avatars.  I don't feel like I'm swallowed up in a big couch or that I'm sitting on a kids couch.  The pose is not part of couch but can also be found at the Men's Department and I didn't need to do any adjustments to it, Mav isn't an overly large avatar so that helps but its made very well.

I didn't blog the male items but for me it is a new tube top that is semi transparent from {Vision} - S&F and comes with lola and wowmeh appliers so a huge plus, and the SALT jeans I've been wanting to show off because I really enjoy the bits that come over the heels of the slink feet.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  *League* Skin Isla Pale Natural
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jade Mesh Hair - Night shadow
  Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Flat
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::

~Outfit~
{ViSion} - S&F - Tramsparent Top Tan - NEW @ She & Him
.SALT - Skinnies Ripped [BLACK DENIM] - NEW @ Ho Depot

~Pose~
!bang - depraved - NEW @ The Men's Dept
  
~Furniture~
[ARIA] Verna Leather Sofa - NEW @ The Men's Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment