Friday, May 23, 2014

~PinUp Princess~


I may be a Qween but I still like to be spoiled like a princess now and again,  I mean really who doesn't?  I wear this hair from Spellbound every chance I get, and its probably because 95% of the time its how I wear my mess of hair in RL.  I hate it all in my face so up it goes in a messy lil knot.

Don't forget you have a couple of days left to go and grab the group gift at {ViSion} - S&F of this pretty top with appliers.  A new week of GFW is starting as well and the sexy leg tattoo from Pervette is a great addition for my pin up look.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Coral - Asia 01 - NEW @ Collabor88
Hair:  +Spellbound+ Sunday w/Scarf // Boobs - Natural Selection
  Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::

~Outfit~
{ViSion} - S&F - GROUP GIFT - Top W/ Lolas Applier - NEW
*MUKA* Cucolicious
*PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Sweet - NEW @ GFW
Speakeasy :: Star'd Eagle Tattoo - NEW @ She & Him
[Renegade] Lucy - Black

~Accessories~
::BAD::  Princess Collar Black - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment