Saturday, May 10, 2014

~Qween's Folly~


The Fantasy Faire has three Blogger challenges going on currently for anyone to participate in.  The first of which I chose was "My New Shiny" , the basis of this challenge is to find a new store and highlighting new talent.  I ran across the store Folly.  Now I'm not sure if it counts as a new store technically because it is a rebranding or branch of a store that had been around for ages called Skinthesis.  In either case Cane Sutter's previous creations revolved around skins so it is new products either way :D

I am showcasing her RFL edition of the Mother of Dragons outfit for this post.  She has done something that I truly love and that is offer a gacha for the regular set or an option to purchase the entire outfit for one flat price.  Thank youuuuu lol

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   [PF] Drow <Stone> - Pure - NEW @ We <3 Roleplay
Hair:   +Spellbound+ Yumi - NEW @ The Big Show
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

~Outfit~
Folly - Mother of Dragons - RFL Edition Set - NEW @ Fantasy Faire
[][]Trap[][] Violet Koi Scales - NEW @ Fantasy Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment