Wednesday, May 21, 2014

~Sandstorm~


I've been told that I occasionally leave a storm in my wake.  Well here it is personified.  Soon as I seen Catwa's newest hair release it was a must get.  I feel like a friggin Charlie's Angel.  I've been looking for things to wear with my WowMeh body because I am in love with it and I fortunately for me LUST just released this sexy little bodysuit.  I have to admit that finding boots to work with the oversized version of the body has been a bit of a bear but this pair for DeeR worked great because it has the best resizer included so didn't take a second to make them work.  I'm a little bummed I couldn't show off my cute little tail but you can no longer buy it so I guess its for the best.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Combination
Hair:  CATWA HAIR Bella V4 - NEW
Makeup: -UtopiaH- My Wild Face Makeup
.Rinc. - ErmFox? Black. Ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
 WowMeh Mesh Body - OverSize

~Outfit~
LUST - MyOpen Bodysuit (red) - NEW
* .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher combat boots RARE

~Accessories~
[CX] Skin Deep Collar  (Black)
.aisling. Feldream Arm, Bracers & Hands Black - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment