Wednesday, May 21, 2014

~Static~


I absolutely love this hair from DECO, probably because you look somewhat crazy and homeless when you wear it and lord knows I like to take strays home and try to make them better.  C'mere boy I won't hurt you *muahahahahaha*

BLK 2.0's HustlaPants at the Men's Dept come in mens and womens sizes and add a whole lotta gangsta to your wardrobe.  Lord knows I need some swag, now if I could only get the walk down I'm golden.  I suggest everyone visit the Eudora store on the sim as well and join the group for free, they have these hi-tops and an amazing pair of boots for 10L, well worth the time to grab.

Don't forget to visit the newest round of the She & Him event also, you can pick up this fitted mesh shirt from flow. with a color changing hud for the pocket and the tattoo, which only covers the arms which are hard to come by.

My first male pose as well...you can get on marketplace tonite once I upload :D

Loves & Kisses
XOXO
~Body~
Skin:  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Sammael B2T2
Hair:  DECO - MESH Shifty Hair & Beard (coal)
[MANDALA] Stretched Ears - Omimi

~Outfit~
flow . Sleeveless Epix White - NEW @ She & Him
BLK 2.0 - M  HustlaPants GREY_BROOKLYN - NEW @ The Men's Dept
SOURIRES TATTOOS. - Dark cloud - Fresh - NEW @ She & Him
Eudora 3D Inmortal Hi-Tops 

~Accessories~
[Z O O M] Luminus Black Edition - NEW @ The Dark Style Fair

~Pose~
.::SGD::. Eyeing U - NEW




No comments:

Post a Comment