Tuesday, August 26, 2014

~Bullet To The Head~


Somedays it doesn't pay to get out of bed when you are this under fire :P

Well I made it out alive anyway thanks to my Random Matter Chapman Helmet.  I had to do a headshot (get it headshot *snickers*) of this one when I seen the ad for the helmet.  I played FPS games for a long time and I wish I'd had one of these to help me out. 

Disclaimer:  Helmet is only for decorative purposes, please do not actually shoot yourself in the head!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  [PUMEC]  - .:LARA:.- Summer -  Black Brows - NEW @ The Gacha Mania
  Hair: +Spellbound+ SpitOrSwallow V Bang - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
.random.Matter. - Fracture Eyes - Breeze - NEW @ District 5
[whatever] Teeth 2.0

 ~Accessories~
.random.Matter. - Chapman Helmet - v2 - Black - NEW @ District 5



No comments:

Post a Comment