Friday, August 08, 2014

~Evening Day~


So I have been trying to get into Collabor88 ALLLL day, I never have this many troubles getting into an event and I know of so many goodies there I want, but thankfully I got the Remarkable Oblivion Phalanx Wedges in advance so that is one constillation.  These shoes are detailed to the nines as is all of RO's work.  You can spend forever looking at all the shading and lil bits in awe.  

I loved the black so I dove into my Black Fashion Fair folder and found this bodysuit from Spirit Store.  I have to say normally I find full mesh bodysuits out of proportion and don't care for them but this one hit it right on mark.  It can be classy or a sexy little clubbing outfit if you choose.  Putting it with some accessories like the insect bag from Zenith and Maxi Gossamer's release for the Black Fashion Fair as well and I'm ready to try and get into Collabor88.  Please for the love of god.

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Essences {Jamie}.medium01
  Hair:  Exile::Rising Tides - NEW @ Uber
.Loud Mouth. - Alli v1.5
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Mid

~Outfit~
Spirit Store - Fun bodysuit Black - NEW @ Black Fashion Fair
RO - Phalanx Wedges Black - NEW @ Collabor88

 ~Accessories~
.Pekka. Astrid bracer - gold - RARE - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
MG - Belladonna Crystal Beaded Choker - NEW @ Black Fashion Fair
 =Zenith= Insect Leather Bag Black /Red - NEW @ The Men's Dept
.Reckless. - Jameson (Fresh) 2  - NEW @ The Men's Dept 

~Pose~
little bean 005 - NEW @ GFW




No comments:

Post a Comment