Thursday, August 21, 2014

~Mad Leathers~


Well I was thrilled last nite after sending Azlyn from Yasum my blog link last nite for the latest dress she did.  She enjoyed the photo enough and asked if I'd like to do a quick one of her latest release for the Fantasy Collective.  I bounced a bit in my chair and tried to play calm and was all like ..."Sureeeee", ok maybe thats quite how it went down but I was very happy to hear that she liked my work enough to ask.  So VOILA! I got the man dressed, at least halfway and yummynes!!!

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:  Lara Hurley-Gervaise/Pale - GROUP GIFT (Free)
  Hair:  *Milk* Hair~ Bang! Bang! *Blacks*
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
Yasum*Mad Leathers* - NEW @ The Fantasy Collective

 ~Accessories~
.Reckless. - Warrior  W/Neck (Faded)

No comments:

Post a Comment