Wednesday, August 13, 2014

~In The Dawn Before Battle~


I've been having such a ball going through all of the amazing items from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival.  One gem in particular I found was the fur shawl from Stitched.  I am normally a bit cautious of anything fur in SL because it has been done badly so many times but not this time.  I can already see a ton of uses that I'm going to get out of it.  I did manage to beat up the Forge machine enough to get the ultra I was after.  In the end after I got finished with this look for the day I fell pretty darn bad a$$ if I do say so myself.

After finding this beautiful sim to take my picture I got to going through windlights and when I hit this one it made me feel like I was walking through a field in the early morning when everything is still quiet.  The most peaceful time of the day, it was all downhill from there....hehehe

Loves & Kisses
XOXO 

~Body~
Skin:  Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 06 - NEW @ Collabor88
  Hair:  + Lamb. Pandora - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric - NEW @ Collabor88
Makeup:   :Little Pricks: Winged Eyes (black)
+Nuuna+ Meta Gray 90%
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

~Outfit~
*{JB}* Flowing Skirt [Ink] - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
[Stitched] Elenya Shawl [Black] - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
~Accessories~
~ Siren's Call~ normal Scythe old gold - NEW @ Tales of Fantasy
.random.Matter. - Crowley Finger Claw - Black
[Keystone] Miradi'el - Onyx [Rare] - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
[The Forge] Beserk Bracer, Black - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
[The Forge] Beserk Upper Guard, Black - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
[The Forge] Eloise Chest Armour, Black - NEW @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival


No comments:

Post a Comment