Friday, August 01, 2014

~You Make Me....~


I got a chance to catch up on some of my shopping and made it to the Suicide Dollz event this week.  I love these little dresses by Static with the white collard shirt under a big t-shirt.  They make you feel all cute and cool at the same time.  Put me in the mood for some pastel hair, Truth's newest release for the new Uber event worked spectacularly with the precious little bow its sporting.  I also finally got to use AIMI's newest skin release that has some adorable yet sexy makeup options.

I do love my accessories but sadly I wasn't able to post these sooner.  Especially the adorable Kodama dolls from geek at The Gacha Mania event as well as the Pekka collar that was at the Project Limited event.  I'm pretty sure they are still available at their main stores though so you can get your own ♥

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:   {AIMI} Emily Natural 02 - NEW
  Hair:   TRUTH HAIR Malibu 2 - NEW @ Uber
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High

~Outfit~
[Static] Quantum Dress - Fuck Off - NEW @ Suicide Dollz
:FY: PomPom Socks


~Accessories~
[geek.] Kodama -Nom Nom-White RARE - NEW
.Pekka. Thick chain collar - Blackened steel - NEW
*PerveTTe* DreamCatcher - NEW @ Body Boudoir
{ A P N E A } - Girly days freckles V.3 - NEW @ Body Boudoir


No comments:

Post a Comment