Monday, March 03, 2014

~Bah Bah Lil Sheep~


So I have to say that I once again overspent at the Arcade event, and I am once again unrepetant for my actions \o/. I got so many goodies that I can't stop grinning and opening boxes lol.  I have to say that I am thrilled with the Glam Affair skin, for 100L you get all appliers included so it is a helluva deal.  The truth hair is just beyond cute and the headphones that come with it are optional so yay for another win.

I have have have to mention this amazing pair of shoes from Blah that are at the Whore Couture, they make your legs look amazing they come in a gazillion colors and are yummy yummy.  I was eyeballing them praying she would send out blogger packs and was so very excited when I got one, I have been a fan of her items for quite a while... So thank you very much Hoshi :D

Also let me slide in the first release from The Scarlet Letter, this cute little skirt that works with phat & cute azzes seamlessly and the styling is cute and sexy which is always much appreciated.  I love to ride the fence between socially acceptable attire and this is right on the fence for sure :P  Wonderful job Scarlett *hugs*

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Combination 01 A - NEW @ The Arcade
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Light Blonde 2] - NEW @ The Arcade
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
Lolas :::Tangos:::
*L.inc* Phat Azz
  
~Outfit~
*MUKA* Scarlett Blue - Breast Strap - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
*MUKA* Scarlett Blue - Harness - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
.::TSL::. Paris Mini - Robyn's Blue - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Traditional Sky - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair

~Accessories~
*MUKA* Armbands Love - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
 *MUKA* Cuff Love - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair Mar. 1st
.Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
.Pekka. Cutuful Unisex Piercing - BLACK
+Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Pastella Gothica RARE - NEW @ The Arcade
+Half-Deer+ Blossom Tail (Strawberry Milk)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment