Friday, March 07, 2014

~CyberCity~


If you are familiar with my blog at all you will see that I don't have one set look.  I change on a daily bases, sometimes hourly.  I enjoy mixing it up because SL has so many options available I could fathom pigeon holing myself into just one.  I want EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm first going to point out StickyZ's release for The Big Show that opens tomorrow.  Each skirt comes with a color hud that gives you four color options, and it has my favorite resizer as well so you can adjust just one axis.  Thank you so much Chubs.  The broken controller is meant for your mouth but I'd just end up choking on it so I tucked it into my waistband cuz I went googoo over the little bandaids....PRECIOUS!!!.  

I did request the Cyber Whore Outfit from Tabou Irresistible from Whore Couture.  I ended up using the tattoos, legs (not shown), goggles and horns only because I couldn't take the skirt off and the rest of the outfit was mostly covered up so didn't want to ruin it, but the entire outfit is beautiful and well worth the price for all that you get.  There is a ton of items not shown that are included.



Loves & Kisses
XOXO 


~Body~
Skin:   Glam Affair Aria skin - Asia - Combination 01 - NEW @ The Arcade
Hair:  little bones. Full Moon - NEW @ The Big Show
Eyes:  {S0NG} :: Sublime~ Spring Eye - NEW @ The Men's Dept
Lolas :::Tango Mirage::: 
*L.inc* Cute Azz
  
~Outfit~
::Tabou Irresistible:: Cyber Whore Outfit (Tattoos, Goggles Only) - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
[StickyZ] Sticky Tutu - NEW @ The Big Show
RMA:: Bra Top Black 2 - NEW @ The Big Show

~Accessories~





.Pekka. Navel Cross Unisex Piercing - Black - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair
[geek.] A Geek's Tragedy Mouffie -Skytime - NEW @ OneWord
::LEONARD:: Zaara Collar [turquoise] - NEW
Fairlight Demonblade

No comments:

Post a Comment