Monday, March 17, 2014

~Potato~


Well I had to join the masses and don my Irish greens and have a pint.  I have a pinch of irish in me and I love the accent and I want to visit someday but others I just needed an excuse to dress silly and drink beer :P

This little leprechaun is wearing striking socks from Elegant Filth now at The Ho Depot a new event this month.  They come in a couple other colors including white and work with appliers so are def a good buy to use with any other kind of look.  The bowler hat is the RARE gacha prize from the Steampunk Fair that opened this weekend as well and I think it was fitting for the look.  All irish leprechauns where silly hats right?

Some of the non-greenish bits are the 1 Hundred dress to be found at Bodify that comes with appliers for boobage and buttocks. and this cute rosary tattoo from Pervette at GFW this last weekend.  I hope everyone enjoys a pint or two this St. Patty's day and do drive safely  *POTATO*

Loves & Kisses
XOXO


~Body~
Skin:   *League* Isla Pale Natural Black
Hair:  .ploom. Lislie - Indecisive
[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ears
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet Medium
Lolas :::Tango Mirage:::
  
~Outfit~
1 Hundred. Little Lace Dress 2. White - NEW @ Bodify
*PerveTTe* Tattoo Rosary 2 - NEW @ GFW
[E.F] Clover Socks - Taste the rainbow - NEW @ The Ho Depot
The Secret Store - Oxford Heels - Black & White - NEW @ Collabor88

~Accessories~
MadPea Steampunk Bowler Hat with Goggles - RARE - NEW @ Steampunk Gacha Fair
.:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette 
 
~Pose~
Captivity Co. - Irish Yoga 003 - NEW @ Luck of the Irish Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment