Thursday, March 13, 2014

~Latin Lover~


So for my second skin review I chose one of Egozy's latina skins.  The coloring for the entire series is gorgeous.  I tend to lean more towards lighter skin tones anyway so I went with her pale version.  The eye detail is phenomanal and I catch myself checking them out the entire time I have this one on.

I cried and I whined and finally got my CandyDoll shoes.  Thank you love :P  I spent a good amount of time deciding on a color that I wanted and settled on these rich brown pair.  The good thing is there is a hud that comes with to change the sole color so you get a lot of wearable options as well.  I absolutely adore all of CandyDolls shoes but these may be my favs to date.

Finishing the look up with the newest {Vision} - S&F dress release in a soft Capuchino color and some goodies from the Luck of the Irish Gacha event that opened yesterday, and I'm ready for some latin loving \O/

Loves & Kisses
XOXO

~Body~
Skin:   Egozy.Anjali (Pale).SOFT - NEW @ Skin Fair 2014
Hair:  MOON {Hair}. Paper Cuts Ombre - Dirty Blonde - NEW @ The Chapter 4
[MANDALA] STEKING Ears Ver4 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Womens AvEnhance Mesh Feet High
  
~Outfit~
{ViSion} - S&F - Dress Rocca - Mesh Capuchino - NEW
CandyDoll - Gossa Brown - NEW @ Whore Couture Fair

~Accessories~
-FAUN- Snake Charmer Necklace -Womens/Gold-
.PANIK. - Cheetah Ring- Black - NEW @ Luck of the Irish Gacha
EMPORIUM - RING #2 Crown GOLD - NEW @ Luck of the Irish Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment